Use it for...
Available year round.
Fresh herbs feel so decadent! Our basil is aromatic, succulent and ready for whatever meal you might have in mind!
From breakfast to desserts, basil deserves a spot at your table.
- Store in the warmest part of your refrigerator, wrapped in a dry towel, in a plastic bag.
- Storage in temperatures 10ºC or cooler will freeze this delicate herb, causing black leaves and wilting.
- For the freezer – blend with oil and freeze in ice cube trays for future use. Place in a resealable bag or container once frozen.
- For the pantry – lay leaves out to dry in a warm, dry area. Store in an airtight container once completely dried.
- Consume within 3 to 4 days.
We know it's better when it's fresh.
Most store bought produce has sat for weeks (sometimes even months!) in transit or storage, losing it’s flavour and shelf-life.
By choosing Floating Gardens you are truly getting fresh, local, delicious produce picked at peak perfection, delivered right to your door.